Thursday, 22, 2007
Today students had the following quizzes. Try to answer them. The correct answers will be given by your kids. By the way these are common quizzes in N.Z. The answers in the parentheses are wrong.
1. What topic does a young couple talk about when they have a first date? (weather)
2. What is it that comes in a pair? (a pair of glasses)
3. What is it that is white? (bone curving)
4. What do people do when they are on the beach? (cricket)
5. What part of your body can you change by surgery? (legs)
6. What is it that has a handle? (car)
7. When do you need your signature? (marriage)
8. What are you most afraid of? (ghost)
Every Japanese kid is still excited in everything. Don’t worry. You’ll see your child grown physically and mentally. Please look forward to seeing them.
T. Akiba from Dunedin